This website is owned by Mountain Finance Limited, and its use is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
Use of website
1.The information, products and services on this website are intended for use by residents of Great Britain only; they are not intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
Exclusion of liability
2. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website; we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this web site. Consequently, we accept no liability for any loss losses or damages (weather direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this website.
3. No warranty is given that the web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damage arising out of such unavailability. Also we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
4. Access to and use of this website is at user's own risk. Mountain Finance Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result accessing or down loading material from this site. Including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection, it is your responsibility to ensure your computer is virus protected.
5. This website may contain links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content and security of any such site. You link to such sites at your own risk and we make no representation regarding the content of any such site. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party websites.
6. For the purposes of supplying residential mortgages and general insurance business nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit or restrict our duties to you.
7. By agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you are consenting to us collecting and storing certain personal data about you. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for information on how we use this data.
8. The content of this website does not purport to provide financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or professional advice in any way.
9. Mountain Finance Limited. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
Changes to the website
10. The contents of this website, including the Terms and Conditions of use, are subject to change without notification.
11. The Terms and Conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of England and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Mountain Finance Limited trading as Mountain Finance. Registered in England No. 4820255. Registered Office: 28 Station Approach, Hayes, Kent BR2 7EH